Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello

Hello my name is Linas. I live in Lithuania. I have alot of hobbies and i thought that making a blog to keep track of things that i make, made and want to make creating a blog would be a great idea. I love listening to shortwave radio, i like fishing, cycling, making pcb's and electronics in general, pyrotechnics , flying radio controlled airplanes also making them, photography. Recently i got interested  about making all sorts of transmitters, still low power. When i think about it i cant name all of all the hobbies i have and things i like.

Have a complimentary bird

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found your images and info on the repair of the TK809 very helpfull, I just picked one up myself, and also programmed it now. Still some issues with the Microphone circuits though. If you should have the schematic's it would be a great help, I could not locate them on the WWW. 73's

    ReplyDelete